Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Bridal Shower #1

My top three favorite parts of my first bridal shower...



1. Chocolate fountain: with about 15 different yummy items to dip in it...and you know I tried them all.

2. Elvis song game: All of the answers to the game were Elvis Presley songs. For example, "When Leitia comes home sore from a hard workout at the gym, what will she say to Ben?" Answer: "Love Me Tender" It was great...my Aunts did a great job. (If you don't know, I am a huge Elvis fan...so the game fit me perfectly.)


3. Decor: How creative is this? My main wedding flowers are tulips and gerbera daisies. Do you get it? "Two Lips and Gerber Daisies" haha amazing!

Just some examples on creativity for a bridal shower. My Aunts and Grandma did a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment