Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The beginning...

I can't take back the decisions that I have made (and don't want to for the most part), but there are a lot of things I wish I would have known before I started planning my wedding...whether it is ideas, advice, or websites. However many ideas I came across in time to implement, and others I realized too late. So I hope to help other future brides, or just share some ideas I have come across for anyone who is interested. Since I can't use them, I want someone else too. And for the cool things I am using, I want others to know, because I searched high and low for lots of other interesting ideas...and they are hard to find! So this is the beginning of me sharing my ideas and some things I have learned...as well as an occasional side rambling.

I would say a lot of my ideas are for the ethically minded bride, the budget conscious bride, and the hospitality minded bride. And these kind of brides are hard to find behind all of the wedding industry mania. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment